This Information Statement (under article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and 13 European Regulation 679/2016) is disclosed in relation to the communication and collection of personal data while browsing on the website www.callipo.com and http://shop.callipo.com/. This Information Statement, however, is not concerned with websites, webpages or other online services which may be accessed through hyperlinks related to sources that are external to the domain of the Controllers.
The Controller is Giacinto Callipo Conserve Alimentari S.p.A. company, having its registered office at Via Riviera Prangi, 156 – 89812 Pizzo (VV). The Giacinto Callipo Conserve Alimentari S.p.A. company belongs to “Gruppo Callipo” and, in accordance to the article 2359 c.c. (Civil Code), is subject to the management and coordination by the parent company Callipo Group S.r.l., having its registered office at Via Riviera Prangi 156, 89812 Pizzo (VV), which will process all persona data as a joint controller in accordance with the definition contained in the article 4, point 7) of EU Regulation 679/2016, where “two or more controllers jointly determine the purposes and means of processing”, as under article 26 of the Regulation.
The Joint Controllers (hereafter “the Companies”), by means of a joint controller agreement, shall:
- jointly determine some of the purposes and modalities of personal data processing;
- jointly determine, in a clear and transparent manner, the procedures aimed at providing a prompt feedback in the case the data subject is willing to exercise its rights, as under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the Regulation;
- jointly define this Information Statement within parts of common interest, indicating all details as prescribed by the Regulation.
Processed personal data.
- browsing data
- common identity details such as: name, surname, address or fiscal code;
- common contact details, such as email address; telephone number; fax number;
- Social Media details (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; Pinterest; Google).
The website www.callipo.com shall process, in addition, the following data:
- professional and education information as well as any other data, including sensitive data, voluntarily supplied by the user upon applications to open positions at Callipo Group.
The website https://shop.callipo.com/ shall process, in addition, the following data:
- invoicing, payment, shipping and purchase data such as: fiscal code and VAT numbers, shopping cart, credit card number and/or any other electronic payment form, shipping and invoice address, customer order number, purchase chronology.
- common data regarding size (e-shop);
It is hereby stated that a video-surveillance system is in function within our facilities: as a consequence, persona data processing will also involve the use of images.
Legal basis, purposes and supply of personal data.
Personal data will be collected and processed for the following purposes and legal basis:
- Accessing the E-Shop through the registration of an account or the use of an existing account linked to a Social Network, (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
This activity allows the use of the website http://shop.callipo.com/ as a “registered user”. Any purchase procedure shall be simplified: as a result, in order to conclude a purchase order, the user shall not re-enter the required personal data, but only a part of them. The E-Shop, in fact, records all contact data, invoicing data as well as shipping data. In addition, through the E-Shop, the user shall visualize and manage all completed purchase orders and the shopping cart.
Data supply is free and optional. Failing in data supply shall not prevent the purchase of products. The legal basis of processing is the consent of the data subject.
- Access to the E-Shop with no registration.
Personal data will only be used in order to complete the purchase order. Supply, hence, is free and optional although essential for the management of the order, the shipping and all resulting administrative and accounting purposes. Compulsory data are indicated by an asterisk (“*”). Failing in data supply may result in the impossibility to establish or continue the contractual relationship.
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the agreement.
- Request of information
Supplied personal data will be used to inform the user about the progress of purchase orders and for compliance with requests concerning the website as well as the product available for purchase on the website.
Data supply is free and optional. Failing in supply may result in the impossibility of executing the user requests. The legal basis of processing is the performance of the agreement or of the pre-contractual measures.
- Subscription of the newsletter
Personal data supplied upon subscription to the newsletter will be processed for sending by periodic commercial communications and advertisements by email.
Data supply is free and optional. A lack of consent shall not affect any signed agreement or current pre-contractual measures, but shall only prevent the Controllers from sending advertisements. The legal basis of processing is the consent of the data subject.
- Personell recruitment
Personal data voluntarily supplied by the user on the website www.callipo.com will only be processed for personnel recruitment, selection and evaluation purposes aimed at permanent hiring or establishing professional cooperation relationships in any capacity. Data supply is free and optional. A lack of consent shall only prevent the possibility of evaluating the applicant. The legal basis of processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- Website operation, statistical surveys and cookie re-targeting.
Browsing personal data are used to enable browsing, carrying out anonymous surveys aimed at websites improvement and online promotion of our products.
- Video-surveillance system
The Controllers, in addition, rely on a video-surveillance system not requiring prior consent. The system is based on a legitimate interest by the Controllers aimed at safeguarding persons and goods towards any assault, theft, robbery, damage, act of vandalism, and fire prevention.
Modality of data processing
Data processing is operated in compliance with the Regulation and any other applicable provision, and is executed with the aid of electronic, automatic and manual means. The Controller will provide effective and adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of safety in relation to the risk of processing.
Video-surveillance, instead, is performed by avoiding the surrounding areas and not relevant details. All collected information are used in a legal and relevant way, not exceeding the final purposes.
Categories of subjects to which personal data may be disclosed
Personal data supplied upon account or newsletter registration, requests of information, job application and browsing will be processed by authorized personnel only, and utilized exclusively for the purposes indicated in this Information Statement. Such data may be processed by specialists outside the Organization, for the management of the software used and by prior appointment in writing.
Personal data obtained upon purchase orders, for contractual purposes or legal obligation can be communicated to couriers in charge of products delivery, to Certified Accountants, Public Administration Offices (Revenue Agency, Tax Offices), banks, insurance and, if necessary, to lawyers. In those cases, third parties will process data as independent controllers undertaking a separate treatment, though strictly limited to contractual and/or pre-contractual purposes.
Browsing data will be communicated to Google and to the multinationals managing the social platforms which are accessible through the plug-ins of our website.
Data storage period
- Account registration: personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the registration to the site and as long as required to comply with legal obligations, in relation to the recording purposes. The data subject can, at any time, withdraw consent to data processing.
- Puchasing data: personal data will be processed as long as required to comply with contractual and/or pre-contractual purposes, and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 10 years from the conclusion of the contract, as prescribed by the provision of art. 2220 c.c. (Civil Code), without prejudice to any payment delays justifying an extension.
- Requests of information management data: personal data will be stored as long as strictly required to deal with requests and forward all required information. Thereafter, data shall be erased.
- Registration to the newsletter: personal data will be stored for two years. Thereafter, data shall be erased from all our servers and databases. For no longer receiving the newsletter, the data subject can indicate email-address in the form “Delete Subscription”.
- Job Application: the period of processing shall not exceed two years from the date of CV registration; thereafter, data, whether on a hard copy or digital system, will be destroyed and erased.
The storage of video-surveillance data is instead limited to a twenty-four hour period after recording.
Data Subject’s rights
At any time, the data subject shall have the right to the access and rectification of personal data. The data subject shall also have the right to ask for cancellation, limitation or to object the processing of personal data, as well as the right to require a digital file of personal data (data portability).
The data subject can therefore withdraw consent at any time.
Should the data subject envisage any breach to the provisions of the Regulation in personal data processing, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection supervisor, as under art. 77 of the Regulation, or to take legal action as appropriate (art. 79 of the Regulation).
To consult the full text of rights granted by the European Regulation (art. 15-21), please visit the following web page. To exercise the abovementioned rights, please send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Gruppo Callipo – Ufficio Privacy – S.S. 110 km 1,6 – 89843 Maierato – Tel 0963 99623254 – Fax 0963 9962145.
The Joint Controllers